CSSS is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2001-12-06. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
Use your computer as a home or office security system! Remote listening!
If you want:
- to guard your home, office or any location;
- to eavesdrop;
- to save money and don't buy signalling device;
This software for you!
What is CSSS?
The CSSS program - Computer Sound Security System. The principle of action bases on microphone (microphones) real time survey and highly intellectual analysis of coming signals on the basis of special algorithms, and if it is necessaryvcalling you by modem (phone).
There is a function of scaring away, with the help of sound files playback (siren), and also recording of a sound on the disk. In case of voice modem usage, there is a possibility of listening of a guarded room by telephone.
- availability to determine the movement in a room by change of a sound background - pickup.
- Dialing 1-5 telephone numbers in case of pickup.
- Silent dialing.
- There is a function of scaring, with the help of computer speakers by different sounds (siren) in the definite order.
- Possibility of room sound examination of entering bells (only voice modems), permanently or just after pickup.
- Dialing unit.
- All sounds are adjusted by the user
- Recording of a sound on the disk in case of system alarm (from 1 minute till 1 hour).
- The infinite amount of digits in number (set by user)
- Possibility to call to mobile telephones, long-distance telephony (including international), use of pause at dialing.
CSSS (version 2.2) has a file size of 26.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.